2.1
Style and Design

I purchased a Henredon Fireside Sofa.I am a single male that lives alone, works too much, and is not home that much.

So, the sofa is by no means over used. And I am not obese. Within 2 years of use, the cushions were flattening out. Because of the armrest, naturally the portion closest to the sides dont get compressed.

Therefore, both side cushions became wedge shaped, and the center of the three is simply flat. Now, I sitting on something shape like a "U" falling to the middle. Yes, I followed all the care instructions and it does not prevent this. Yes, I contacted salesperson and the manager of the Dunwoody, GA store where it was purchased to seek a remedy.

Their response was "Sorry, new cushions will be $800. Would you like to order them?" After college I purchased a used Sears sofa for $300 that has held up a thousand times better than this $3000+ Henredon piece of garbage. So, with Henredon, you DO NOT "Get what you pay for." And their customer service has been simply UNFORGIVABLE.

Do not buy one, you will regret it.I CERTAINLY DO !!

Review about: Henredon Fireside Fabric Sofa.

Preferred solution: NEW CUSHIONS that you are NOT SEEKING FURTHER PROFIT ON !!!.

Had an Experience with Henredon?

Comments